The Tsypino museum complex is located 2 kilometers far from the Ferapontov Monastery. The Church of Saint Prophet Elijah (1755) is a monument of wooden architecture situated in the churchyard on the bank of Lake Ilyinskoye. The 19th-century four-tier iconostasis is reconstructed in the interior of the tent-shaped church. The following permanent exhibitions are presented in the galleries and the porch: “Peasants of the Tsypino Parish”, “History of the Brilliantovs”, and “Restoration of the Church of Saint Prophet Elijah. 2002-2009”. The Chapel of Saint Paraskeva Pyatnitsa located near the church was transported from the Pasynkovo village in the Kirillov district. It was a joint project of the museum and the restorers from Poland.